PERFECT FOR HOME STUDIO
We ordered the Standard Wood Reformer for our home and are so glad we did. The customer service was excellent and the reformer is nice and sturdy. I cannot wait to start my New Year fitness journey with this product. 5 stars!
Are you looking to create your own Pilates Home Studio and avoid expensive and crowded classes?
Consider what you pay for reformers classes. Private Classes can be between 50 and 125 and group classes may be between 40 to 75 dollars per class. (resource)
Pilates Math Class:
40 per session, minimum x 2 days per week = 80 dollars per week.
That’s 320 dollars per month, and $4,160 per year!
Our Classic Pilates Reformer is dynamic and very comfortable machine. Ideal for studios.
A favorite among health and fitness professionals. Incredibly adaptable and durable, exceptional versatility to accommodate a range of body heights, sizes and abilities. Superior construction for maximum safety and durability. A whisper-smooth patented rolling mechanism to ensure precise and safe operation.
- One pair of quick-release, adjustable and removable shoulder rests.
- Padded headrest provides 3 positions: 2 above carriage and 1 level with carriage.
- Ropes adjustable with snap included.
- Springs: 2 yellow (light), 2 green (medium), 1 red (heavy).
- Loop/handles: Foam handles (1 pair). Double feet and hand loops (1 pair).
- Pulleys (1 pair).
- Built-in standing platform with non-slip surface for safety.
- Includes the jump board and box.
|Length||90,6 in | 230 cm|
|Width||23,2 in | 59 cm|
|Height of the bed||10,6 in | 27 cm|
|Bed size||35,8 x 23,2 in | 91 x 59 cm|
137 lb | 62 kg
The Pilates Reformers is only offering Pilates equipment from the most reputable manufacturers, hereby guarantying the highest quality and finest materials in the industry.